– Want to learn a new language from scratch?
– Not sure where to start?
– Having a hard time memorizing new words?
– Are you not very consistent with your study routine?
No worries, we can successfully learn a new language, together!
Let us show you how…
But let’s first take a look at why people fail…
Can you guess why?
Well, people simply don’t feel that they’re making any progress, lose motivation and give up!
In order to stay motivated, you’ll need to make quick progress in the beginning. Small achievements are the best way to stay motivated and maintain momentum.
When learning a new language, our first step is to always learn the most important words first.
And now you can join us…
We challenge you to learn 10 new words per day using Anki Flashcards. With our Anki flashcard decks, you will learn the most important words for beginners, with audio and spaced repetition.
Want to know how Anki works?
I will explain it to you in this video:
– Join our exclusive Facebook group.
– Upload a screenshot of your daily Anki statistics, so that we can track your progress.
– If you manage to learn 10 new words per day for 50 days, you will have successfully completed the challenge!
After 50 days, we will announce who managed to complete the challenge. Everyone who finished the challenge successfully will receive a VocaBooster course free of choice!
I will take on this challenge myself, to finally be able to hold a simple conversation in Indonesian, by not using more than the 500 words learned during this challenge.
Languages that we are offering for this challenge:
French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Catalan, Russian, Ukrainian, Serbian, Croatian, German, Dutch, Thai, Vietnamese and Indonesian.
1. Click on the red ''Enroll'' button and purchase this course.
2. Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me which language you want to learn. I will give you access to the VB course and we will add you to the private Facebook group.
3. When the challenge starts, upload a screenshot of your Anki statistics every day. If you’re really serious about this challenge you can also record video clips of your speaking sessions and share these in the group.